ma4 actively advocates for adults who are aging and adults with disabilities.
We advocate at the local, state, and federal level for services and supports that enhance the lives of older adults and adults with disabilities in the state of Missouri.
We advocate on behalf of and along with aging adults –
- To promote opportunities and resources to sustain continued physical, social, and economic self-sufficiency.
- To support the capacity of aging adults to pursue choice, independence, and dignity in daily living.
- To protect aging adults from fraud, exploitation, neglect and abuse
- To advance social and policy changes that empower adults to age where they choose, as they choose
Whether on the federal, state, or local level, ma4 advocates on behalf of – and along with – aging Missourians so that they have the resources, services, and opportunities to live their best possible lives in the homes and communities of their choice.
2022 Legislative Priorities
- Promote funding for the Senior Growth and Development Fund
- Promote Restoration of Full MoRx Program
- Support Area Agency on Aging Funding during Appropriations Process
- Support Infrastructure Projects including Broadband and Highway Repair
- Support Workforce Development to Develop Employment Pathways