National Healthcare Decisions Day April 16
HAVE YOU HAD THE CONVERSATION?
What if you have an accident or illness that takes away your ability to speak for yourself?
- Have you talked to your loved ones about your wishes regarding health care choices?
- Do they know what you would want if you cannot make your own health care decisions?
In observance of National Healthcare Decisions Day, April 16, 2012, the Missouri End-of-Life Coalition and its partners ask you to think about these questions, and do the following:
- Talk with your family and loved ones about your wishes.
- Don’t leave these important decisions to strangers.
- Designate someone to be your voice.
- Make your voice heard when you can no longer speak for yourself!
Join us in helping get the word out about this important issue.
For more information, go to the following:
Comments are closed.